LINEA HOGAR DECO, SLU
- to perform the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the website - send advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means (if previously accepted) - respond to queries and / or provide information required by the User; - perform the provision of services and / or products contracted or subscribed by the User - CV Management
LEGITIMATION OF ADDRESSEES
Consent of the interested party.
RECIPIENTS OF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS AND ASSIGNMENTS
Your data will not be transferred to third parties except by legal obligation. International data transfers will not be made without your prior consent.
Access, rectify, and cancel the data, as well as the other rights indicated in the additional information.
Your data will be kept in the registers of treatment of our ownership while its conservation is necessary to meet the purpose that motivated its collection, as well as during the term of attention of possible legal obligations.
Your data will be kept in the records of treatment of our ownership while its conservation is necessary to meet the purpose that motivated its collection, as well as during the term of attention of possible legal obligations..
You can access the additional and detailed information on Data Protection on our website:
RESPONSIBLE OF DATA TREATMENT
Identity: LINEA HOGAR DECO, SLU (also the provider)
VAT number: B63011761
Address: Polígono Industrial El Foix, C/ Del Vidre, 13, 43720 L'Arboç, (Tarragona) SPAIN
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
LINEA HOGAR DECO, SLU, responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27th 2016 (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5th (LOPDGDD) and other current legal regulations on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11th , Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that you have implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
PURPOSE OF DATA TREATMENT
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- · Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the web;
- · Send advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other electronic or physical means, in case the User has expressly consented to send commercial communications electronically by subscribing the NEWSLETTER;
- · Respond to queries and / or provide information required by the User;
- · Carry out the provision of services and / or products contracted or subscribed by the User.
- · Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion about the service provided and,
- · Analysis of profiles and usability will be carried out.
- · The data of clients and / or suppliers will be treated, within the contractual relationship that links them with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and working obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject "Unsubscribe" to email@example.com.
According to the LSSICE, LINEA HOGAR DECO, SLU does not practice SPAM, therefore, it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from the provider, the user has the possibility of canceling his express consent to receive our communications.
We will not treat your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to treatment. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
It will not be subject to decisions based on automated treatments that produce effects on your data.
LEGITIMATION OF DATA TREATMENT
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information about the Provider's products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties. In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the information systems of LINEA HOGAR DECO, SLU. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents that LINEA HOGAR DECO, SLU carries out the following activities and / or actions, except that the User state otherwise:
- · • The sending of commercial and / or promotional communications by any means enabled informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
- · • In case the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing the NEWSLETTER, the sending of such communications by electronic means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products of LINEA HOGAR DECO, SLU equal or similar to those that were originally the object of contract or interest by the User.
- · • The conservation of data during the periods provided in the applicable provisions.
OFFICIAL MEANS OF COMMUNICATION
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and others affected is the corporate phone, corporate mobile phones and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, LINEA HOGAR DECO S.L.U. will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures available to the medium in question.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
LINEA HOGAR DECO, SLU does not carry out any transfer or communication of data unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation or prior obtaining the user's consent.
Neither will international transfers of your personal data be made without your prior consent, without prejudice to blocking or canceling your account if there may be indications of the commission of a crime by the user. The information provided will only be available to the provider at this time.
LINEA HOGAR DECO, SLU will not transfer the data collected to third parties unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a judicial procedure, legal obligation or prior obtaining the user's consent.
The information that you provide to us through this website will be hosted on the servers of LINEA HOGAR DECO, SLU, contracted to the company Nominalia Internet, S.L. (hereinafter, THE HOSTER) with VAT number B-61553327 and fiscal address located at C / Josep Pla, 2, Torres Diagonal Litoral, Edificio B3, planta 3-D (E-08019) BARCELONA (SPAIN).
The treatment of the data of said entity is regulated by a contract for the treatment between the provider and said company. In no case will this data processor subcontract services that involve any data processing by third parties without our prior consent.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
As user-interested party, you can request the exercise of the following rights in front of LINEA HOGAR DECO, SLU by submitting a letter to the postal address of the heading or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating as Subject: "RGPD, EXERCISE RIGHTS" , and attaching a photocopy of your ID or any similar means in law, as indicated by law.
- · Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted to treatment.
- · Right of rectification or deletion: it allows to correct errors and modify the data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- · Right to cancel: allows data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
- · Opposition right: the right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it.
- · Limitation of the treatment: it implies the marking of the conserved personal data, with the purpose of limiting its future treatment.
- · Portability of the data: facilitation of the data subject of treatment to the interested party, so that he can transmit it to another responsible person, without impediments.
- · Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es)..
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT:
The data collected by the responsible party are the following:
- · Those that users provide through the different services offered on the website.
- · Those included in the different forms provided on the website.
- · Data collected through "cookies" for the improvement of the browsing experience as reported in the cookies policy.
The refusal to supply the obligatory data will suppose the impossibility to attend the concrete request in question. You state that the information and data you provide us are accurate, current and true. We ask that, in case of modification, you immediately communicate it so that the information under treatment is updated at all times and does not contain errors.
If you contract the service / purchase the product through our website www.lineahogarshop.com we will ask you to provide us with information about you, including your name, id number, contact information and information about a credit or debit card.
We inform you that LINEA HOGAR DECO, SLU has presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks (and / or carry out any link or connection action through the social networks) of the official pages of LINEA HOGAR DECO, SLU will govern by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user.
LINEA HOGAR DECO, SLU will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
The publication of contents is prohibited if:
- · They are allegedly unlawful by national, community or international regulations or that they carry out activities that are allegedly unlawful or contravene the principles of good faith.
- · They threaten the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever the contents that LINEA HOGAR DECO, SLU considers inappropriate.
- · They, in general, contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, LINEA HOGAR DECO, SLU reserves the right to withdraw, without notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents deemed inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by LINEA HOGAR DECO, SLU, and may send you information of interest.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, LINEA HOGAR DECO, SLU will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, the user should, in case of wanting to know them, consult the corresponding particular conditions of the network in question.
The information you provide will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
LINEA HOGAR DECO, SLU reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes.
For all purposes, the relations between LINEA HOGAR DECO, SLU and the Users of its telematic services, present on this Website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent by the resolution of all the conflicts arising or related to their use by the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.