Static window film by meters
Size: 46 cm. width
This product not available in your country.
Static window film. NOT adhesive, doesn't contain glue. It adheres by static, only by spraying water on the glass. You can put it and remove it as many times as you want and it does not leave marks. It also protects your health, because it blocks 99% of U
- Diamond effect
- PVC 100%
- 250 micron
- 46 cm. width
No curtains, no roller blinds, no nails, no glue: Lineafix Static®
- 100% static stiction. Unlike self-adhesive films, Lineafix Static® adheres to glazed surfaces without adhesives.
- Easy installation, only spraying water and using a squeegee.
- Replaceable and reusable. You can place it and remove it as many times as you wish.
- Unlike other vinyl films, Lineafix Static® does not yellow over time.
- 99% UV protection to protect your children, pets and plants from the harmful effects of the sun.
- Designs on the Lens range (rainbow effect), inimitable due to the technological difficulty of the production process, distribute sunlight in the rooms in a spectacular way.
- Lineafix Static® is the thickest vinyl film on the market (between 250 and 300 microns), which guarantees perfect adherence and total stability against extreme temperatures.
- Anti-allergic properties. Unlike curtains and blinds, static vinyl does not accumulate mites, which makes it especially suitable for people with allergies or asthma.
- Meets European environmental standard REACH.
If you want to avoid prying eyes and, at the same time, provide a modern and decorative touch to your windows, without having to resort to the classic curtains, ¡Lineafix Static ®is your perfect ally!
- Trim Lineafix Static® to size.
- Clean the surface perfectly, do not use window cleaner.
- Wet the surface by spraying water on it.
- Remove protective transparent film from the back of Lineafix Static®.
- Place Lineafix Static® on the surface.
- Use a squeegee to remove all water and air bubbles and dry the glass completely with a cloth. We advise to always use our Lineafix squeegee, specially conceived to avoid scratches on the product
Attention: Do not place static foils on the darkened part of the glass.
- Lineafix Static® vinyls are cleansed with a soap wet cloth or just place them underneath the tap with soap and rinse. Do not use alcohol, bleach or glass cleaner.
- Can be installed and removed as many times as wanted.